Compliance Unfiltered is TCT’s tell-it-like-it is podcast, dedicated to making compliance suck less. It’s a fresh, raw, uncut alternative for anyone who needs honest, reliable, compliance expertise with a sprinkling of personality.
Show Notes: Compliance and Employee Turnover: Planning to Succession Plan
On this week’s episode, the Compliance Unfiltered guys take the time to plan their work and work their plan, as it relates to Compliance and Employee Turnover. Adam gives an in depth understanding of why compliance can be increasingly tricky during a period of employee attrition in the compliance realm. What happens when there is turnover? How can companies properly prepare to mitigate their risk of compliance staffing turnover? No worries, the Compliance Unfiltered guys have you covered on all these topics and more, on this week’s episode of Compliance Unfiltered!
- Why do we use the expression “Planning to Succession Plan?”
- What makes compliance more difficult with turnover?
- How to capture this wealth of knowledge
- What happens when you change Assessors?
- What happens when you have turnover
- How to mitigate the risk of compliance staffing turnover
These topics and more on this week’s episode of Compliance Unfiltered!