Compliance Unfiltered is TCT’s new podcast, dedicated to making compliance suck less. It’s a fresh, raw, uncut alternative for anyone who needs honest, reliable, compliance expertise with a sprinkling of personality.
Show Notes: What You Don’t Know Will Hurt You
Did you know that it takes 280 days on average for a company to detect a cyberattack? Your company could have already been breached, and you won’t know it for several more months — assuming you discover it at all. Considering that two-thirds of small companies were attacked in 2019, how do you know for certain that you haven’t already had an issue?
Find out common types of security mistakes and assumptions companies make. Learn from real-life examples, and find out what you need to know to adequately protect your organization. We’ll walk through it step by step to ensure you’re comfortable and covered.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Trends and stats related to cyberattacks on businesses
- Common themes when it comes to bad decisions and assumptions that companies make
- Real life examples of companies impacted by security / compliance issues
- What you should be doing with firewalls, and where to start
- What you need to head in the right direction
Follow Compliance Unfiltered on Twitter and Instagram at @compliancesucks