Compliance Unfiltered is TCT’s new podcast, dedicated to making compliance suck less. It’s a fresh, raw, uncut alternative for anyone who needs honest, reliable, compliance expertise with a sprinkling of personality.
Show Notes: Firewalls
Everyone knows the term “firewall” but not everyone understands how to set up a firewall, who in the organization needs to be responsible for firewalls, and what the hell a firewall is in the first place.
Have a small organization and think you’re too small to be found by cyberattackers? Have a large organization and think you have all your bases covered? This episode breaks down, step-by-step, how to ensure you aren’t overlooking key maintenance issues that could spell disaster for your security.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why you should care about firewalls
- A war story of an actual attack
- What is a firewall, really?
- What you should be doing with firewalls, and where to start
- Ongoing firewall maintenance
- Common challenges to watch out for