Compliance Unfiltered is TCT’s new podcast, dedicated to making compliance suck less. It’s a fresh, raw, uncut alternative for anyone who needs honest, reliable, compliance expertise with a sprinkling of personality.
Show Notes: Consultants vs. Assessors
If you’re going through or about to go through a compliance engagement, you may be deciding what mix of help you needed to complete your compliance tasks — successfully, and as painlessly as possible.
We dive in depth to cover the differences between an Assessor-only approach versus. a Consultant + Assessor approach, and what each option can add to your compliance game-plan.
Which do you need? Can’t your IT Department figure this stuff out? If you already have an assessor, would you need a consultant? We walk through all these answers so you don’t have to guess!
In this episode, Adam and Todd discuss:
- What are your options? Can you choose either, or both?
- Why is the notion of a Consultant vs Assessor important?
- What if your company has great IT staff?
- Why consider a Consultant
- What to look for in a Consultant/li>
- What to look for in an Assessor