Compliance Unfiltered is TCT’s tell-it-like-it is podcast, dedicated to making compliance suck less. It’s a fresh, raw, uncut alternative for anyone who needs honest, reliable, compliance expertise with a sprinkling of personality.
Show Notes: Home Office Security Considerations
On this week’s episode, the Compliance Unfiltered guys are invading your home! Home office, that is, as they take an in-depth look at Home Office Security. With the transition we’ve all undergone in the last few years, it’s important for organizations and employees alike to focus on having their home office cybersecurity bases covered. From your home workstation, to at-home data handling, to your home network concerns, the Compliance Unfiltered guys have you covered. All these topics and more, on this week’s episode of Compliance Unfiltered!
- What are some initial considerations for folks working from home?
- Machine setup — what should you have on your laptop/workstation?
- What about connections to work assets?
- Data handling in the home office
- What about the home network?
- What should personnel be on the lookout for?
- Things to avoid
These topics and more on this week’s episode of Compliance Unfiltered!