Compliance Unfiltered is TCT’s tell-it-like-it is podcast, dedicated to making compliance suck less. It’s a fresh, raw, uncut alternative for anyone who needs honest, reliable, compliance expertise with a sprinkling of personality.
Show Notes: The Through-lines of Business Continuity
On this week’s episode of Compliance Unfiltered, Adam gives you a very important arrow in your compliance quiver: how to approach the move from a manual compliance approach to a compliance management system.
What should you, the compliance manager, say to your CEO/CFO if you were looking to implement this change? How do you effectively talk about things like potential ROI, risk reduction, or overall business benefits of compliance management automation? And what about the cyberliability insurance?!
- Why companies struggle with their compliance management, and convincing the boss to allow a change
- What the compliance manager SHOULD start tackling with their CEO/CFO
- CFOs want to know what’s in it for them, not the compliance manager
- CFOs like risk reduction
- Focus on return on investment
- The difference in approach to cyber liability insurance
These topics and more on this week’s episode of Compliance Unfiltered!