Compliance Unfiltered is TCT’s tell-it-like-it is podcast, dedicated to making compliance suck less. It’s a fresh, raw, uncut alternative for anyone who needs honest, reliable, compliance expertise with a sprinkling of personality.
Show Notes: Starting a Compliance Program
On this episode of compliance unfiltered, you’ll get an inside look at how to start a compliance program from the ground up. Whether you’re a new organization looking to get started on the right foot, or just now starting to focus on your compliance health, this is the episode for you.
What certifications do your need? How do you go about starting down the compliance path to success? What documents are required, and how long will it take to get where you need to be? We cover all these questions and more on this week’s edition of Compliance Unfiltered.
On this episode:
- How to figure out what certifications apply to your organization
- What if you really don’t have a certification?
- How to start the process
- Why you don’t want to do this without a compliance consultant
- Documents to get you going
- How long will this process take?