Compliance Unfiltered is TCT’s new podcast, dedicated to making compliance suck less. It’s a fresh, raw, uncut alternative for anyone who needs honest, reliable, compliance expertise with a sprinkling of personality.
Show Notes: CMMC
Today we tackle the bear that is CMMC! It’s a hot button topic for many folks in the compliance space, and if you do any work with the U.S. government and are subject to Department of Defense Regulations, this is the episode for you!
We go through why CMMC is making such a big splash in the space now, how it’s structured, why it’s causing so many issues at the moment, and what the heck you as a DoD vendor should be doing about it.
In this episode, Adam and Todd discuss:
- What is CMMC, and why is it important?
- How is CMMC structured?
- Why CMMC might be painful for a company going through it
- What are the challenges for a company getting an audit?
- TCT can help struggling contractors
- What to do now to get prepared
- Potential impacts for service providers
Follow Compliance Unfiltered on Twitter and Instagram at @compliancesucks